Please read the following and post your responses by Monday.
Re-Read: LWD: Page Layout with CSS 
Discuss: Your Facebook Profile Makes Marketers’ Dreams Come True by Eliot Van Buskirk // Online Privacy Law On The Way, Congressman Promises by Ryan Singel // Privacy is dead, and social media hold smoking gun by Pete Cashmore
Alter ego: Fabricating a virtual identity
Reading: Virtual Identities, Virtual Identities in the News
Your assignment is to create a website for your alter ego. When you create your alter ego, ask yourself the following questions:
- How is your alter ego different from your own identity?
- Which aspects of your alter ego’s identity are similar or different?
- Some dimensions of identity to consider:
- Sexual Preference
- Class/socioeconomic standing
- Level of Education
- Cultural tastes
- Sub-cultural identification
- Why do aspects of your alter ego’s identity differ from your own?
- Is it based on a secret or repressed desire?
- Does it reflect a desire to experience life in someone else’s shoes.
- to empathize?
support. The visual material and text support should explore the following forms:
- VideoLogs, or vlogs
- Still image, either photographic or computer generated (i,e. illustration, rendering)
- Audio files of your character.